Date(s) - 11/21/2019
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Add this class to your calendar
Iron Skillet Restaurant
The Arkansas Craft School would like to invite all interested members of your group to join us at our 10th annual Gala fundraiser dinner held at the Skillet Restaurant on November 21st at 6:00 p.m.
The dinner event includes entertainment by Danny Dozier, door prizes, silent and live auctions of artwork and selected crafted items. Also available will be a Craft Christmas Tree decorated with artisan ornaments made by ACS instructors, staff, members, supporting artists, and students (kids and adults.)
Tickets are $35 and can be secured by calling the Arkansas Craft School at (870)-269-8397 or by completing the form below. Deadline to purchase tickets is November 8th.
Please consider joining the ACS community for our 10th Annual Anniversary Gala—a lively, delightful evening of merriment and art. Funds raised during the event will benefit the Arkansas Craft School.
Guests will have their choice of the following entrees:
- Flame Grilled Sirloin Steak
- Grilled Salmon with the Skillet’s own savory garlic herb butter
- Skillet’s Award-winning Vegetable Stir-fry
All Entrees Will Include:
- Arkansas Garden Blend Whole Grain Rice
- Grilled Seasonal Vegetables
- Fresh Garden Salad served with the Skillet’s own herb vinaigrette dressing (made with herbs from the OFC herb garden)
- Dinner Rolls
- A Scrumptious Lemon Berry cake served with Bavarian Cream (made by a Conway bakery.)
Ticket Cost: $35 each