Date(s) - 09/10/2020 - 09/13/2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Add this class to your calendar
Arkansas Craft School
Learn to create beautifully proportioned end grain boxes with an emphasis on fine turned detail to develop an individual style.
In this workshop you’ll learn to:
– Develop solid fundamental cutting technique based on understanding principles of grain orientation
– Create/Design in a series.
– Recognize design opportunities that exist to develop your eye for fine form.
– Turn fine detail & cut clean with a variety of turning tools
– Develop confidence & skill in sharpening
Materials Fee: $20 Payable to Instructor on first day of class
Bookings are closed for this event.
Nov 2020Veterans Healing Arts Workshop: Songwriting and Poetry - 11/04/2020 - 11/25/2020 at 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Introduction to Damascus Steel - 11/06/2020 - 11/08/2020 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Painting With Panache -- Monthly Painting Class - 11/09/2020 at 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Reverse Glass Painting: "The Owl" - 11/13/2020 - 11/14/2020 at 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Dec 2020Box Turning Design - 12/02/2020 - 12/05/2020 at 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Painting With Panache -- Monthly Painting Class - 12/14/2020 at 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm