Arkansas Craft School is dedicated to our mission of providing high quality art instruction to students of all ages. Our environment is relaxed, friendly, and appropriate for both beginners and the more advanced artist. Feel free to visit the Craft School to tour our studios and get a first-hand look at the work of our artists/instructors.
- Normal business hours are Wednesday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Most class hours run from 9 a.m. -4 p.m. unless otherwise specified.
- If you are interested in a class that has been sold out, please contact the school.
A non-refundable registration fee of $50 will hold your place in class. The full tuition balance is due on or before the first day of the class.
Some classes will have a material fee, usually ranging from $5 – $50 depending on the media used. The supply fee is paid directly to the instructor during the class.
- In the event ACS must cancel a course, full tuition will be refunded.
- If a student cancels the class at least two weeks prior to the first day of class, full tuition will be refunded.
- If a student cancels the class less than two weeks prior to the first day of class, tuition will be refunded less a $50 cancellation fee. (Due to faculty contracts and material acquisitions we cannot give total refunds for last minute cancellations or “no shows”).
- Transfer of funds from one class to another will be considered on an individual basis.
- ACS does offer limed scholarship opportunity. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, please submit the scholarship application. If your scholarship request is approved any tuition balance will be due upon scholarship award determination.