Arkansas Craft School is dedicated to our mission of providing high quality art instruction to students of all ages. Our environment is relaxed, friendly, and appropriate for both beginners and the more advanced artist. Feel free to visit the Craft School to tour our studios and get a first-hand look at the work of our artists/instructors.
- Normal business hours are Wednesday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Most class hours run from 9 a.m. -4 p.m. unless otherwise specified.
- If you are interested in a class that has been sold out, please contact the school.
- ACS is a fragrance free environment.
A non-refundable registration fee of $50 will hold your place in class. The full tuition balance is due on or before the first day of the class.
Some classes will have a material fee, usually ranging from $5 – $50 depending on the media used. The supply fee is paid directly to the instructor during the class.
- In the event ACS must cancel a course, full tuition will be refunded.
- If a student cancels the class at least two weeks prior to the first day of class, all monies paid will be refunded except for the $50 registration fee.
- If a student cancels the class less than two weeks prior to the first day of class, there will be no refunds.
- Transfer of funds from one class to another will be considered on an individual basis.
Continuing Education Units Available
- Continuing Education Credits are available upon request.
- No fees associated
- Contact us for further information
- ACS does offer limed scholarship opportunity. If you are interested in applying for a scholarship, please submit the scholarship application. If your scholarship request is approved any tuition balance will be due upon scholarship award determination.
Statement of Classroom Expectations (& ADA Considerations):
ACS seeks to be an inclusive institution. Adult classes target ages 18 and above. Younger students may be included with instructor permission. Students with special needs should seek accommodation upon enrolling through ACS staff in conjunction with the workshop instructor. Respectful class decorum is expected to enhance the learning process. Behaviors which disrupt normal class flow may result in the disruptive student’s removal from the class upon the instructor’s recommendation.
Contribute | Donate
Sep 2020Beginning Small Metals for Jewelry - 09/05/2020 - 09/06/2020 at 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Box Turning Design - Wood Turning - 09/10/2020 - 09/13/2020 at 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Painting With Panache -- Monthly Painting Class - 09/14/2020 at 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Oct 2020Six Weeks of Weaving (4-H Loom) - 10/03/2020 at 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Beginner's Outdoor Digital Photography - 10/10/2020 - 10/11/2020 at 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Six Weeks of Weaving (4-H Loom) - 10/10/2020 at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Painting With Panache -- Monthly Painting Class - 10/12/2020 at 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Six Weeks of Weaving (4-H Loom) - 10/17/2020 at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Forging Damascus Steel - One Day Workshop - 10/24/2020 at 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Six Weeks of Weaving (4-H Loom) - 10/24/2020 at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Six Weeks of Weaving (4-H Loom) - 10/31/2020 at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Nov 2020Introduction to Damascus Steel - 11/06/2020 - 11/08/2020 at 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Six Weeks of Weaving (4-H Loom) - 11/07/2020 at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Painting With Panache -- Monthly Painting Class - 11/09/2020 at 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm