- July 15 – 18: Native American-Style Baskets Turned on a Lathe with Jim Adkins
“As it is with most “Art” one must have a Passion to do these pieces justice!”
- July 22 – 26: Construct Your Own Ukulele with John C. Van Orman
There’s something about the ukulele that just makes you smile.
Coming in August….
- August 1 – 3: Woodturning with Jimmy Clewes
- August 5 – 9: Stitch and Glue Flat Bottomed Canoe/Pirogue with John Van Orman
- August 11 – 13: Beginning Copper Coloring with Skip and Racheal Mathews
- August 29 – 31: Natural Edge Bowls and Vessels with Gene Sparling
The Arkansas Craft School is a center for craft education, dedicated to helping aspiring and practicing craft artisans gain the skills they need for success in the creative economy. Located on Main Street in Mountain View, in the beautiful and serene Ozark Mountains of North Central Arkansas, the Arkansas Craft School offers weekend and week long workshops in clay, glass, metal, fiber, wood, and other craft related media. The School also offers workshops in marketing and management practices geared specifically for artisans, crafts for kids, and community craft programs.