- May 2 – 4: Introduction to Woodturning with Kip Powers
- May 12 – 15: Glass Bead Making with Beau Anderson
- May 16: Designing with Handmade Glass Beads with Beau Anderson and Sage Holland
- May 19 – 21: Beginning Copper Coloring with Skip and Racheal Mathews (class full, but accepting names on the waiting list)
- May 24 & 25: Beginning Tatting with Rebecca Holden
The Arkansas Craft School is a center for craft education dedicated to helping aspiring and practicing craft artisans gain the skills they need for success in the creative economy. Located on Main Street in Mountain View, in the beautiful and serene Ozark Mountains of North Central Arkansas, the Arkansas Craft School offers weekend and week long workshops in clay, glass, metal, fiber, wood, and other craft related media. The School also offers workshops in marketing and management practices geared specifically for artisans, crafts for kids, and community craft programs.
Thanks to the John Burnette band, our Gala sponsors, and all of our generous artisans who helped make the 2013 Gala our most successful ever!